Wednesday 24 November 2010

5 a.m.

For about two weeks I couldnt help but getting up at 5am everyday and it drove me nuts... then I finally was able to sleep again, and went back to the snooze battles with my phone, and rushing to get ready in the mornings.

So this morning when I woke up at 5, at first I  thought 'not again!' and tried so hard to keep my eyes shut, but then I got up.. and I'm kind of loving it. Its not even 7 now and I've showered, had breakfast, washed my dishes, read through my friends blogs and watched two episodes of the office.. with plenty of time still to get ready for class. 

I also love how quiet it is.. even now that I live alone, somehow being up at 5 when there's not a sound to be heard -makes it feel like I have time just for me... don't know if it really makes sense, since my time at home really is usually just for me, but I guess I just feel like I have extra time.. secret time :)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I used to do it almost every day back in Malaysia. Unfortunately the earliest I have gotten up here is like 8. Haha. I hate the dark!

    ReplyDelete