Friday 10 September 2010

Wish I was..."Alice" in Wonderland

I finally watched Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (I have a million excuses for why it took this long but really none of them are legitimate enough to even mention... its really just unacceptable that it took this long) But anyways, it was sooo good! Beautiful, touching, magical, funny, witty, gush gush gush! I always liked the story itself but I have to admit that I found the old cartoon version a little bit annoying.. the characters not the story, but in this one I loved everyone, even the red queen!
Right after watching the movie I felt inspired to sketch so I drew a few of the characters (I didn't draw Alice.. i think its some kind of irrational jealousy.. I can't help it, movies like this always make me a little bit sad because I wish sooo badly that they were true. :/ )

"Have I gone mad?
I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment