Thursday 8 March 2012

London!

For the past year or so I've constantly been toying with the idea of taking a trip to London, and about two weeks ago I finally built up the nerve/motivation/spontaneity to just do it. I booked my tickets on a Thursday, and by the next Wednesday I was running around Liverpool St. station like a chicken with my head-cut-off making my way to Emma's house.

Emma was celebrating her 21st on that Friday, so it was the perfect opportunity to also meet up with all the other ISKL alumni girls coming down/up to London. Elena, Jenny, Ria and Laura all ended up coming and it was the greatest feeling to see them again. This gets said by all of us hundreds of times every time we see each other but I'm going to say it once again: Every time we meet up, it's like no time has passed! It was so nice to catch up with them all, and to have a great night out.

A little bit about London: What a crazy city! I know that New York is the so-called city that never sleeps, but I definitely think that the same phrase can be applied to London. I have to admit that it was just a tad too busy for my liking, but for a short trip like mine, it was nice to experience something different. Also, it's also a really beautiful city; the parks, the buildings, the bridges -and my favorite, the little quieter streets around Notting Hill with their gorgeous houses/apartments. But London being so big, I don't feel that I'm quite done so I'm certainly going to make another trip down soon. 

Wow! That's quite a bit of text (compared to my usual posts) so I'm going to let some pictures do the rest of the talking :)

Thursday: Walking all around London with Emma, Claire and Axel!

Reunited!

Mandatory telephone booth photo

London Eye

Me and Big Ben

Emma and Claire in the flowers

LOVE

Friday: All the rest of the girlies arrived, and it was time for Emma's party!

Sushi lunch with Axel, Jen and Ria <3

Then we found Laura <3

On the way to Emma's party

Birthday girl cutting into her delicious red-velvet birthday cake!

Jenny practicing her pole-dancing on the underground on the way to PROUD, Camden

Jenny, Mara and Axel dancing on the pole at Proud in our VIP stable
 Saturday: Hangovers and Oxford Street
Enjoying some leftovers from the party

Elena's hairstylings on Jenny

Topshop heaven

Dinner in Goodge
Sunday: Last day
Best burritos ever.

Chinese take-out for dinner

2 comments:

  1. well lodon certainly misses you :) can you please post the chilangos picture on facebook or send it to me, its cute. Im so glad you came anna. I had so much fun with you. Can't wait to see you next time no matter where it is <#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw me too! Didnt you get the chilangos picture? (when you took the photos on your computer?)

    xx miss you!

    ReplyDelete