Monday 4 March 2013

"I Work Out"

Since around New Years I've been trying to do some kind of workout every single day. I started off by just looking online for workouts I can do at home, mostly focusing on alternating between ab routines and butt/leg routines. I've also been trying to do a lot of walking, whether it be to actually go out and do an hour of walking- or I've just left 20 minutes early everytime I have to be somewhere and tried to make my route a little longer. So basically just small things, to start getting into the swing of things ;)

I started out with routines from Vitality Advocate (they have a lot of great food tips too!) and Shape, but yesterday I stumbled upon yet another great site: Blogilates, that has tons of amazing workout clips, and even has a monthly workout schedule. So that has become my new challenge! Today was my first day, and my legs and butt got such a good burn (Monday is all about the Lower Body). I will admit that I wont be doing the 1 mile run that is listed on Mondays and Fridays, because I just can't run in this winter wonderland- BUT I will keep doing my hour of walking a day (and this isn't lazy-Sunday strolling, this is find-as-many-hills-as-I-can-and-walk-with-a-purpose kind of walking!) :)

So if you're also looking for a new workout routine to do at home then go to blogilates, check out the videos and download the calendar!

At the end of the month I'll let you know how it went, wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment