Wednesday 26 January 2011

Shopping Withdrawls

Since money has been, and is pretty tight right now (it's by choice really -I refuse to not not-go to KL over the summer, so im scraping together all the cash I can to buy my tickets there) I've completely cut myself off from any fashion magazines, or browsing for clothes online. But like most addicts, I've completely relapsed and have been flicking through topshop.com like crazy all morning! BUT to my relief, they are already selling their spring/summer line, so I can comfortably look but not be tempted to touch... because honestly with the -20degree weather, a skirt -while gorgeous, is a bit impractical.... for now. So I can look at all the clothes and just add them to my summer wishlist :)

Spring/Summer Wishlist (so far!):






2 comments: