Sunday 3 March 2013

Cupcake Crazy!

So as the title of this post suggests, I went a little bit cupcake crazy this weekend! If I haven't mentioned it before, I love to cook and bake! Since I've been trying to eat a little bit more carefully and watch what I eat, I hadn't baked anything for quite a while (aside from V-Day ;) ) and I guess that partially explains the binge-baking that occurred this weekend!

I ended up baking around 24 cupcakes of three different flavors! We had red-velvet chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting. Vanilla cupcakes with a strawberry jam filling and lemony cream cheese frosting. AND Vanilla cupcakes with self-made raspberry jam and pink raspberry frosting!

These photos aren't that great, I was in a bit of a rush...  (someone has no patience when it comes to eating the finished goods!)


Heart sprinkles are not just for valentines day!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment